There is a good chance you've been hearing about how hot the real estate market is. Like many homeowners, you might be considering a move but you've been waiting for the right time. As a Realtor, I'm thrilled to report a positive outlook for those who are thinking about selling.
Below are statistics that indicate it may be a seller's market.
- According to the National Association of Realtors, inventory of available homes has decreased 11.1% from December 2016 to December 2017. In December of 2017, there was a 3.2 month supply of homes, this is well below the 6 month supply that many real estate professionals consider normal, fewer homes for sale generally indicates a seller's market.
- The number of homes sold according to the National Association of Realtors was 0.8 percent lower in December 2017 compared to December 2016. This slight decrease in the number of homes sold nationally is believed to be a result of the limited number of homes available for sale.
- Additionally, the National Associations of Realtors reported that single-family home prices nationwide have risen 7.3% from December 2016 to December 2017.
James Hiles BROKER, ABR, ABRM, ePro
Licensed Broker in the State of Ohio
If you want someone who is experienced and that can use the cutting edge technology and tools to tailor a plan that to help you find or sell that special property, let me help you with your real estate needs.
• Active Licensed Broker in Ohio
• Selling in Todays Market Conditions
• e-Pro Certified Broker Using Todays Technology
• Active in the Community
• Accredited Buyer Representative
• Working in Cuyahoga,Summit, Lorain & Medina Counties
• Owns Property In The Area
• Driven to Succeed
• Has Helped Thousands of Buyers & Sellers
• Licensed in Real Estate Since 1987
I specialize in residential real estate located in Cuyahoga County and the surrounding counties of Medina, Summit and Lorain.
In 1990 at the age of 27, he became one of the youngest real estate brokers licensed in the State of Ohio and Started Excalibur Realty, Inc.
I have also been very involved with the Russell Real Estate Services philanthropic initiatives with local food banks, the VA and currently The Make-A-Wish™(of Ohio, Indiana & Kentucky) I have helped organize and operate the yearly Russell Golf Outing, Fundraiser and Dinner which has raised over the last several years to almost a half million dollars for local families.